So what exactly is this art blog thing? It seems pretty awesome, if you are going to be putting up a new piece every day/week/whatever.And why the droopy sad lily pads in the hair again?
Hahah hi Shannon! Its just a blog with my sketches and in progress work to keep me motivated. :P And there are lilypads because I love to draw them.
Good reason to draw lilypads, then ;)I hope you realize that this is likely to turn into Shannon asking random college related questions that just happen to pop into my mind. But I'll also make semi-intelligent, completely non-educated comments about your WIPs and suchlike. Cause that is what I do.
Thats perfectly fine with me. XD You can also IM me (my address is TheCosmicOctopus).
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So what exactly is this art blog thing? It seems pretty awesome, if you are going to be putting up a new piece every day/week/whatever.
And why the droopy sad lily pads in the hair again?
Hahah hi Shannon! Its just a blog with my sketches and in progress work to keep me motivated. :P
And there are lilypads because I love to draw them.
Good reason to draw lilypads, then ;)
I hope you realize that this is likely to turn into Shannon asking random college related questions that just happen to pop into my mind.
But I'll also make semi-intelligent, completely non-educated comments about your WIPs and suchlike. Cause that is what I do.
Thats perfectly fine with me. XD You can also IM me (my address is TheCosmicOctopus).
Post a Comment